An elegant web framework designed to be simple, powerful and fast.
Spider-Gazelle employs some unique concepts, features, and design principles:
- Self documenting, can generate an OpenAPI description of your project
- Annotations are used to define & configure routes, filters and error handlers
- Implements strong parameter typing with customisable parsing
- Parses request bodies and serialises responses based on Accept and Content-Type headers
- Specs are simple to write, leveraging HotTopic
- Exceptions in development are helpful, leveraging Exception Page
- Puts you in control, customise command line options, when the server is started, how your app is configured etc
Who builds it?#
Place Technology are a fast-paced team of developers and designers based in Sydney and Brisbane, Australia.
Example OpenAPI docs#
Note that the editor allows you to generate API clients in many languages, which can be a massive time saver.